Being introduced on the market in 2003, Nasdaq Directors Desk is a software solution for paperless meetings and business processes. Directors Desk was designed to ensure the unbeatable security of business files. It leverages advanced Canadian, US and UK servers for storage of mission-critical files.
After years of development and advancement, Nasdaq Directors Desk has been improved considerably and today it offers more than just safe business material storage. Directors Desk streamlines task completion by providing collaboration tools and quick viewing of documents.
It enables quick access to files from anywhere in the world supporting various devices. To top it off, the platform provides a wide range of meeting management tools, like voting, real-time notifications, annotations, etc.
The most interesting features of Directors Desk board portal include:
- Advanced security options, such as 2-step authentication, unique login for users, AES-256 encryption, and private keys.
- A quick view of documents and statistics (page views, password alteration, sessions, users, login activity).
- Real-time notifications about document updates and uploads.
- Compatibility with a wide range of devices, including iOS and Android smartphones.
- Advanced role-based access settings, time-out access.
- Messaging within the platform.
Directors Desk online board meeting software provides users with everything for effective meetings and document sharing.
- Calendar management
- Deadline management
- Possibility to annotate documents
- Document templates
- Private chat
- Real-time chat
- Number of languages – 1
- Permission management
Before you decide to sign up for one of the Directors Desk usage plans, you can also write to the company to request a demo. They’ll then give you access to a free version tailored to your company’s specifications.
If you decide to sign up to the platform, you’ll also have the option to request one-on-one training. You can also get the service to assist you with onboarding new directors and other users
Directors Desk Pricing
The vast majority of Directors Desk board portal reviews prove that users are totally satisfied with this solution. There are at least five reasons to select this board portal software:
- An exceptional level of security thanks to TLS encryption and two-factor authentication guarantees the safety of files and accounts.
- Nasdaq Directors Desk is one of the leading board portal vendors: it provides high-quality 24/7 customer support and an exceptional level of service.
- The software features all essential board and meeting tools for efficient handling of documents and calendars. It can be used for both mission-critical tasks and long-term use.
- Directors Desk is available as a cloud-based solution that’s compatible with the vast majority of devices. It’s convenient for working on the go.
- Redundant servers located in three key regions ensure fast access to files and quick updates in real-time.
Being one of the worthiest meeting management solutions, Directors Desk is a comprehensive platform that would be suitable for companies of any size and specialization.
A powerful solution for board governance, the Directors Desk is ideal for both private and public, for profit and not-for-profit organizations. Among the many collaboration resources available, you’ll find:
- File management with permission levels
- Editable meeting schedule/calendar for all members
- Live polling/voting feature
- Sending notifications/RSVPs to meeting participants
- Meeting minute templates
- Secure electronic signatures
These and other features will help your board of directors conduct meetings, store important files, collect votes, answer surveys, and perform many other board-related tasks smoothly and securely.
Is the Directors desk board portal available on mobile devices?
Yes, you can work on digital board books and prepare for board meetings on any device. There’s a dedicated Directors Desk app for Android and iOS users.
Does Director’s Desk provide SaaS or on-premise solutions?
Nasdaq Directors Desk offers a SaaS solution. It means your Nasdaq board portal is hosted on the vendor’s server, and you can access it via a web browser.
With what video platforms does Directors Desk software integrate?
Users can easily start board meeting by video conferencing right within the software thanks to Zoom and Microsoft Teams integrations.