Founded in 2012, BoardBookit gained the trust of over 15.000 board members around the world. Companies from different industries find Boardbookit software to be suitable for their unique requirements as the features cover all the needs.
BoardBookit focuses on solving issues directors face and simplifying the workflow for them. Following the goal of fulfilling all the needs of boards around the world, this provider created a quite easy to use and sustainable board meeting app. Boardbookit receives improvements all the time, so you can expect it to get better as you use it.
Key advantages of Govenda
Govenda (ex Boardbookit) is a decent virtual boardroom provider that offers all the features directors might need. They can communicate with each other, control the digital board books, meetings, and updates within the company, and work on corporate documents. There is no opportunity to create tasks so far, but probably this provider will add such a feature in the future.
Most BoardBookit users are satisfied with this software, and there are only some minor issues they encounter. So it’s quite likely that this virtual boardroom will fit your needs, too. The vendor offers a free demo, and we advise you to schedule one so that you can see the software from the inside.
Here are all the advantages of BoardBookit we’ve spotted reviewing it:
- Simple and intuitive interface — even beginners won’t feel lost;
- Lots of useful features are neatly organized in a convenient menu;
- Supports all platforms — you can access your virtual boardroom both from desktop and mobile;
- Fast upload and no downtimes spotted — the workspace will be always available;
- Everything is secure with the most reliable encryption and granular permissions;
- Quick onboarding — begin using your BoardBookit workspace within just 15 minutes;
- Support team available 24/7 — get help exactly when you need it.
The Main Features
- Manage agenda
- Meeting preparation
- Calendar management
- Search information from the past meetings
- Manage meeting materials
- Automatically draft meeting minutes
- Possibility to annotate documents
- Activity dashboard
- Document templates
- Electronic signature
- Encryption of sensitive data
- Security protocol for all the pages
- Multi-factor authentication
- Permission management
BoardBookit is best for
- Schedule meetings and control the attendance
- Create and collaborate on board books
- Send news and memos
- Manage board members
- Get control with granular permissions
- Upload and work with board documents
- Create meeting minutes and share them
- Create or import agendas
- Execute votings
- Get insights from reports
- Message with each other.
Board Bookit allows you to manage and schedule meetings as well as control their attendance. It will take you just a couple of minutes to create a meeting and sync it with the company’s calendar to notify everyone. Also, you can work on electronic board books together with other directors — this will streamline the processes significantly. All the updates are automatically synchronized, and everyone can see what’s happening to the board book.
Also, you can publish news and announcements to make sure everyone gets the memo. And you have full control over who can access the boardroom, view documents, and work with them — granular permissions will let you protect your corporate data and make the BoardBook login safe as only authorized users will be able to access the workspace.
Additionally, you can upload and manage board documents, and create or import agendas easily. And you can record meeting minutes within the Book it app to share them with directors and approve instantly. Finally, there is a voting tool that will help directors take minor decisions and detailed reports that will provide you with the bigger picture.
Is there an electronic voting option within the Govenda board portal?
Yes, board members can legally vote and sign important documents digitally within Govenda software. Electronic voting is available on any device.
Does Govenda generate Boardbooks?
Yes. Just drag-n-drop all required files, and Govenda generates a boardbook for you. You can then make last-minute changes and reorganize documents.
How can I reach the BoardBookit support team?
Customer support for BoardBookit (Govenda) is available 24/7 and can be reached by phone or email.