Azeus Convene is cost-effective board management software developed by Azeus Systems Limited in 1991. The company helps board members collaborate in a secure environment without switching between different apps.
Azeus Systems allows board directors to arrange remote meetings, manage agendas and meeting minutes, and share important documents, saving paper and print costs. This board portal will suit small and big businesses, non-profit organizations, law companies, and others.
Key advantages of Azeus Convene
Board directors choose Azeus Systems due to the following advantages.
Seamless meeting management
Azeus Convene board portal helps companies make business decisions faster due to the latest meeting technology:
- Integrated video conferencing. No time-consuming setup is required – schedule and hold meetings in a few clicks.
- Agenda builder. Create and share agendas with attachments across your departments.
- Document sharing. Access documents and share private annotations during group meetings.
- Smart meetings. Download updated meeting packs and take live notes during video calls.
- Meeting records. Record committee meetings and share meeting minutes across your teams in PDF.
Plus, you can sign documents remotely and vote on important business decisions without arranging meetings. Azeus Convene customers say the boardroom helps them save time and money on business operations as team members collaborate much faster in one secure platform.
Secure business communications
Board directors and administrators have complete peace of mind over board information as Azeus Convene meets the highest security standards:
- ISO 27001, 27017, 27018 to ensure industry-leading software, information, and privacy protection.
- CMMI level five ensures best-in-class board management software quality.
- AICPA SOC – the company applies reliable online security technologies like single sign-on (SSO), two-factor authentication, and 256-bit data encryption.
The intuitive board meeting process
Many Azeus Convene users mention the intuitive interface when describing the upsides of this platform. It has a single-page dashboard with key features arranged in tabs to the left of the screen.
The working area is located in the center and allows you to review documents, adjust privacy controls, schedule remote meetings, and more. Additionally, you can drag and drop files in popular formats to the boardroom. Easy navigation also allows you to find previous meeting packs faster and invite users quickly.
The only downside of Azeus Convene is that some users say other software products may have more features. Other than that, the platform doesn’t have negative points. Nonetheless, customers admit that Azeus Convene meets all their needs and expectations.
Live presentation tools
Users appreciate that Azeus Convene makes the remote board meeting process painless so that everyone can share their ideas without losing a point.
Thus, it allows many board members and administrators to prepare meetings and review documents thanks to page synchronization. Additionally, you can use a virtual laser pointer during digital meetings and channel everyone’s attention to important content.
Excellent customer support
Azeus Systems’s round-the-clock customer service team works via online chat, email, and phone. Plus, its website features a comprehensive FAQ section, a blog, and very informative user guides.
Cross-platform board management
One of the biggest benefits of Azeus Convene is that board members can conduct group meetings on one platform using any device. Azeus Convene interface adapts to all screen resolutions, making the user experience smooth and reliable. You can conduct board meetings on Desktop and mobile devices as the tool supports Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Manage agenda
- Meeting preparation
- Calendar management
- Search information from the past meetings
- Manage meeting materials
- Manage reminders
- Possibility to annotate documents
- Manage action items after the meeting
- Document templates
- Electronic signature
- Number of languages – 11
- Encryption of sensitive data
- Security protocol for all the pages
- Multi-factor authentication
- Permission management
If you’re interested, but not 100% sure about Azeus, you can request a live demo. One of the team specialists will give you a free, 30-minute walk-through of the platform, its main resources and capabilities, and how it can make your board meetings and governance more effective. There is also a 21-day free trial available.
If you’re already subscribed to the service and need help figuring things out, you can take advantage of the available introductory resources, including:
- Video library with free tutorials
- Blog with plenty of helpful content
- White papers detailing how to use specific features
Azeus Convene Pricing
Azeus Convene is best for
Azeus Convene is best for secure information sharing, business decision-making, presentations, workshops, lectures, and other events.
Digital meetings, private annotations, easy drag and drop, meeting invitations, and other features allow companies to maintain high productivity in the remote setting.
It’s best for companies that experience office closures during pandemics. As for industries, the education sector, financial, healthcare, business software, and others can benefit from this versatile solution.