BoardPaq is board management software developed by BoardPaq, LLC in 2012.
Trusted by over 55,000 board members, this leading board portal allows directors and administrators to manage board meetings in a paperless cloud environment.
BoardPaq allows you to hold board and committee meetings, distribute agendas, and share board materials across your teams and departments. Additionally, this board portal has a powerful SWOT analysis tool to accelerate strategic planning.
BoardPaq delivers efficient solutions to small, mid-market, and large businesses, nonprofit and government organizations, financial companies, and others.
- Calendar management
- Manage action items after the meeting
- Customizable branding
- Electronic signature
- Number of languages – 1
- Encryption of sensitive data
- Security protocol for all the pages
- Multi-factor authentication
- Permission management
If you’re still on the fence about the solution, BoardPaq gives you the option to schedule a free demo presentation. You’ll get to see how the platform works and how it can answer the demands of your company.
Once you get started, BoardPaq also offers training sessions — both for groups and individuals. These come at no extra cost, being included in your subscription. You’ll also be assigned a dedicated account manager to help get you up and running and offer prompt support in case you need it.
BoardPaq’s robust system has become the number one choice for 14,000 boards due to the following advantages:
A paperless board with crucial functionalities in one place
BoardPaq customers improve many aspects of their workflows due to the following BoardPaq functionalities:
- Online polls. Your members can speed up decision-making by voting electronically.
- Remote board meetings. You can schedule remote meetings and generate meeting minutes.
- Online document approval. Sign documents remotely, skipping needless paperwork.
- A message board. Reach out to members easily via one secure channel.
- Smart reporting. Generate activity reports to keep tabs on your business processes.
- Agenda builder. Build meeting calendars and agendas, attach files, and distribute them across your teams.
- Document storage. You can store confidential documents in a secure repository and access them on demand.
- Real-time PDF annotations. Create annotations and work on documents in real-time.
Board members like to access documents in one location instead of searching for board meeting materials across departments and applications. As companies say, managing paperless board meetings on one secure platform allows them to focus on decisions rather than preparations.
Loyal BoardPaq customer support team
BoardPaq provides great support to its customers round the clock – it includes:
- Webinar training for directors and admins
- Detailed FAQ
- Phone calls available 24/7
- Free live demo
Best-in-class security features
The company holds a SOC 2 Type 1 certificate which means it applies the latest security technologies to protect its online environment. BoardPaq paperless board applies the following security features:
- AES 256-bit data encryption
- TLS 1.2 protocol for a secure connection
- Multi-factor authentication
- Biometric access on mobile devices using Touch ID and Face ID
- Advanced access controls – you can define login settings and restrict users from accessing particular files
Board members appreciate BoardPaq security measures and have complete peace of mind over their business processes. At the same time, some users admit the system can cause inconveniences as it blocks login after only two unsuccessful attempts.
BoardPaq customers say managing a paperless board is easy thanks to the intuitive user interface with different functions.
For instance, a library section allows you to store old meeting packets and navigate meetings documents in seconds. A SWOT analysis tool will help you visualize the strengths and weaknesses of your business and set its development direction. Also, text markups allow you to emphasize important content in documents.
Cross-platform board and committee meetings
BoardPaq participants love that they hold paperless board meetings using any device and operating system. This director’s solution is available on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. You can also install dedicated BoardPaq apps from Apple Store and Google Play.
BoardPaq values online feedback
The BoardPaq team regularly analyzes customer feedback and releases updates based on customers’ expectations and suggestions. The company staff replies to existing customers on review platforms and notifies them about all the new features and improvements.
BoardPaq software is best for remote board management. Customers use it to exchange files within departments, hold meetings and presentations, vote on minor company decisions, and gather the board of directors. Board members rely on its security features, ease of use, and affordable pricing.
BoardPaq paperless board meetings save $10,000 annually as the teams no longer need to carry tons of papers. This software will suit companies across many sectors, including financial, healthcare, legal, cloud computing, and the IT industry.